Terms and Conditions
By viewing or using this website, you agree to the terms and conditions as outlined below.
Unless otherwise specified in writing from Quantum Learning Global, All Quantum Learning Global Products and Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from any Quantum Learning Global Product or Service.
Permission to use Documents or data (such as Curriculum, Methodologies, press releases, or any written information) from Quantum Learning Global is prohibited. Accredited educational institutions, such as K-12, universities, private/public colleges, and state community colleges, may download and reproduce Quantum Learning Global data for distribution in the classroom only if such use is registered with Quantum Learning Global in advance. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the QuantumLearningGlobal.com website or any other Quantum Learning Global owned, operated, licensed or controlled site or entity. Elements of Quantum Learning Global Web sites are protected by trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any Quantum Learning Global Web site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Quantum Learning Global.
QUANTUM LEARNING GLOBAL AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. QUANTUM LEARNING GLOBAL AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL QUANTUM LEARNING GLOBAL AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE SERVICES COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. QUANTUM LEARNING GLOBAL AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
If any of the Quantum Learning Global Products or Services require you to open an account or make payment, you must complete the registration process by providing Quantum Learning Global with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. If you are issued or choose a password and a user name, you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Quantum Learning Global immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Quantum Learning Global will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Quantum Learning Global or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
As a condition of your use of any Quantum Learning Global Product or Service, you will not use the Product or Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Product or Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Quantum Learning Global server, or the network(s) connected to any Quantum Learning Global server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Product or Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any Quantum Learning Facility, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Quantum Learning Global server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
Quantum Learning Global Products and Services may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others. You agree to use the Quantum Learning Global Products and Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular programme or community. You will not (as an example but not limited to):
- Use any Quantum Learning Global Product or Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless approved by Quantum Learning in advance.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.